(TS) – Kingston Digital, the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology, has announced the launch of the DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 Generation 3 USB 3.0 Flash drive. The DataTraveler Ultimate (available in 32GB and 64GB capacities) is redesigned with a slim new case and features fast transfer speeds for moving large data files.
Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 will be available in 512GB and 1TB capacities this quarter. The new storage solutions are also the fastest USB 3.0 flash drive in the Kingston family, with speeds of up to 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write. It has also achieved SuperSpeed USB 3.0 certification. The casing is made of zinc alloy metal for superior quality, shock resistance and high-end design. DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 ships with a custom Kingston key ring and a HyperX valet keychain. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for efficient data transfer rates.
Users who work with large video or graphics files, or gamers who like to travel with their entire library will appreciate the drive’s speed and capacity.
“Our new DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 allows users to store their entire digital world on a portable USB 3.0 Flash drive. The large capacity and fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds allow users to save time as they can access, edit and transfer applications or files such as HD movies directly from the drive without any performance lag,” said Andrew Ewing, flash memory business manager at Kingston.
DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 is compatible with systems running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.6+ and Linux 2.6+.
The 512GB version of DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 is available online for $800 – $900 now, the 1TB version will hit the market later this quarter.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 Features and Specifications:
- Capacities: 32GB, 64GB
- Speed: USB 3.0 up to 150MB/s Read, 70MB/s Write
- USB 3.0 performance: dramatic time savings when transferring large media files; 8x faster than a standard USB 2.0
- Durable design: solid metal sliding casing with no cap to lose
- Backwards compatibility: usable with USB 2.0 systems with excellent performance throughout
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty and free technical support
- Dimensions: without key ring: 2.6929″ x 0.8961″ x 0.4567″ (68.40mm x 22.76mm x 11.6mm) with key ring: 3.3622″ x 0.8961″ x 0.4567″ (85.40mm x 22.76mm x 11.6mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Tags: DataTraveler HyperX, Flash Drive, Kingston 1TB, Predator USB 3.0
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!