(TS) – Gionee, the specialized mobile device design company from China further consolidated its entry in the Indian smart phone market today with the launch of its most advanced Slimmest & Clearest Smart Phone – The Dream D1.
Customers in India will be capable to grab the Dream D1 smartphone starting late March for cost 17,999 outright, which is around about $330 at the current exchange rates.
Running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, the Gionee Dream D1 smartphone boasts a quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 4GB of onboard storage. It has a 4.65-inch capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED Plus display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 coating. New Dream D1 dual-SIM smartphone brings a 1MP front-facing camera for video calls, an 8MP autofocus camera on the back with LED flash and 720p video recording.
In additional, the smartphone is equipped with Digital Theatre System (DTS) sound, and a microSD card slot supports 32GB (a 1GB card included). Apart from Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) card slots, it is also dual standby. New Gionee Dream D1 smartphone has 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, 3G, GPS, and a 2100 mAh battery.
Gionee Dream D1 Key features and Specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Quad core @ 1.2GHz.
- 4.65 inch Super AMOLED Plus HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection. Resolution supported is 1280×720 pixels. (316ppi).
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD support.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS with OTA – Over the Air upgrades.
- 8MP rear Auto focus camera and 1MP front facing camera. Full HD video recording supported.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Other enhancements – DTS sound.
- 2100 mAh battery with over 24 hours of moderate usage on a single charge.
- Price Rs. 17,999 with 16GB memory card free.
- Contact Gionee via website or wait until mid March for the handsets to show up at your nearest mobile retail stores.
Tags: Gionee Dream D1, quad-core, super AMOLED Plus
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!