(TS) – Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, has unveiled DIY™ Series SATA2 SSD. This tiny MX-DIY disk-on-module is implementing advanced design with robust performance and energy efficiency.
MX Technology’s new DIY series of SSD creates a new standard for compact-sized boot drives. At 1/10th the size and 1/10th the weight of a standard 2.5″ form factor SSD, the disk-on-modules can handle a wide range of storage tasks, including booting an operating system, application hosting, caching, data logging, and as a fast backup solution. The miniscule DIY series of SSDs will be offered in either vertical or horizontal orientation, expanding motherboard and chassis compatibility.
Available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, the stated performance of the MX-DIY SSDs vary by capacity. The 8GB model is rated at 85 MB/s reads and 20 MB/s writes. The 16GB model is rated a 180 MB/s reads and 45 MB/s writes; with the 32GB version achieving 220 MB/s reads along with the 45 MB/s writes. Top performance in this series is achieved by the 64GB version, at 220 MB/s reads and 80 MB/s writes. Power consumption is stated as a miserly 1.2W or less.
DIY Series SATA DOM SSD at A Glance:
- SATA 3 Gb/s interface
- No SATA signal cable needed
- Driver-less Installation
- Power Consumption: up to 1.2W
- Max. Read Performance up to 220MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 80MB/s (64GB)
- Dimensions: [V] 25.28 x 39.54 x 6.8mm / [H] 21.5 x 29.5 x 10.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 6.5g [V] / 4.5g [H]
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXSSD2MSLD8G-V/H), 16GB (MXSSD2MSLD16G-V/H), 32GB (MXSSD2MSLD32G-V/H) and 64GB (MXSSD2MSLD64G-V/H)
- Warranty: 2-Years
Tags: Mach Xtreme Technology, MX-DIY SATA DOM SSDs
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!