(TS) – NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the MultiSync® EA274WMi, the latest addition to its high-end IT desktop portfolio. Corporate environments and other industries will benefit from this performance-driven WQHD resolution LED-backlit model.
The viewing angles for the 27-inch display are 178-degrees horizontal and vertical. The computer monitor also has touch sensitive controls and ergonomic adjustability built-in. NEC equips the display with ControlSync technology allowing the user to connect up to six of the monitors together in a multi-monitor setup.
The 27-inch panel has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native resolution of 2569 x 1440. The contrast ratio of the screen is 1000:1 typical with 20000:1 dynamic. The ergonomic adjustable stand has 130mm of height adjust, tilt, swivel, and pivot options.
Connectivity options include DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA. The monitor also has an integrated USB hub with four ports and a single upstream port. The integrated audio system has a pair of 1W speakers. Other features include ambient light and sensors for humans to control brightness and power use. The EA274WMi will ship this month for $799.
The MultiSync EA274WMi includes the following features:
- 27-inch, 16:9 IPS panel with LED backlighting
- 350cd/m2 brightness and 8-bit color
- Wide viewing angles of 178°H/178°V
- 2569 x 1440 WQHD resolution
- 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-sub inputs
- Integrated 4-port USB hub (1 up/4 down, two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0)
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ControlSync for multi-screen setups
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode™, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR® 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT™ Gold
Tags: 27-inch monitor, NEC EA274WMi, WQHD resolution
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!