(TS) – Iiyama announced the ProLite B2776HDS-2, a new line of 27-inch PC monitors, available in white and black body options. Its LED-backlit LCD panel may feature 1080p resolution, which could look like stock-tickers compared to 5-inch smartphones with the same resolution, but it scores big with two features: 1 ms (GTG) response time, and pivot + swivel stand that lets you quickly tilt it between portrait and landscape modes. The panel is framed by a uniform 21.5 mm-thick bezel.
Other vital-stats of the ProLite B2776HDS-2 include 300 cd/m² maximum brightness, 1200:1 static contrast ratio with dynamic mega-contrast (5,000,000:1), rather dull viewing angles of 85° horizontal and 80° vertical, and display inputs that include DVI, HDMI, and D-Sub. The Eco Mode feature shaves anywhere between 13 and 46 percent of the monitor’s power draw. Measuring 644 x 249.5 x 455.0 mm (WxDxH), the B2776HDS-2 weighs about 7.9 kg. It is priced around $299.
- 27-inch LED-backlight monitor provides 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1200:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness, 1ms GTG response time and 170/160 degree viewing angles.
- Measuring 644 x 249.5 x 455.0 mm (WxDxH) and Weighs approximately 7.9 kg.
- Mini D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI connectors.
- Two built-in 1.5W stereo speakers
- Black and White color options.
Tags: 27-inch, Full HD, iiyama, LED Monitor, ProLite B2776HDS-2
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!