(TS) – MetroPCS is adding a new device to its smartphone lineup. The new device is an upgrade to the Samsung Admire. It adds 4G LTE connectivity to the entry-level Samsung smartphone. Besides 4G connectivity, the device also comes equipped with some other upgrades and improvements, and it maintains an affordable price tag.
This new smartphone is an enhanced version of MetroPCS’ popular Galaxy Admire™ and features a faster processor, larger battery, bigger screen, the addition of a front facing camera and of course, the 4GLTE connectivity that gives consumers the ability to quickly navigate the Web, stream multimedia and stay connected with friends and family. Beginning today, the Galaxy Admire 4G is available online at www.metropcs.com and in MetroPCS stores for $169 plus tax.
With tax and regulatory fee-inclusive 4GLTE service plans beginning at $30 per month, for a limited time, MetroPCS is offering consumers an unmatched value without being shackled by a long-term contract. For consumers interested in unlimited talk, text and 4GLTE data, MetroPCS delivers with the $55 per month promotional plan, which is perfect for unlimited 4GLTE browsing, content streaming and application interaction.
Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G Features at a Glance:
- 3.65” HVGA TFT screen
- 1 GHz processor for multitasking and quick navigation
- Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system with access to Google Play™
- Support for MetroPCS 4GLTE Mobile Hotspot service (available for an additional monthly charge)
- joynTM- capable for an intuitive way to unify mobile-to-mobile communications and use enriched services like integrated instant messaging or chat, WiFi and video calling and simplified content sharing. The official joyn app can be downloaded via Google Play and the @metro App Store™.
- 3MP rear facing camera and VGA front facing camera allowing for easy video capture and chatting
Tags: 3.65-inch screen, LTE, MetroPCS, Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!