(TS) – Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, after taking a round to many national markets, has finally arrived India, but with a new name. The company announced Samsung Galaxy Note 510 aka Note 8.0 for the Indian market, but zipped its mouth on pricing and availability of this tablet in the country. Galaxy Note 8.0 was released a few days back at the Mobile World Congress (MWC), 2013 and stands in competition to Apple iPad Mini, but the former has voice calling facility over GSM band. Though the tablet has been announced officially, its pricing and availability are still big questions to be answered. Galaxy Note 510 is believed to be the bigger version of Galaxy Note II, but apart from having a big screen, the former falls short in terms of specifications and features than that of the latter.
The first GT-N5100 will be a 3G / Wi-Fi enabled version and second would be GT-N5110 Wi-Fi only version.
This could be the fourth member of Galaxy Note family. Samsung already has the Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1. The proposed Samsung Galaxy Note would come with a quad-core Exynos 4 processor and sport 8.0-inch HD 1280×800 Super Clear LCD display screen. The new Samsung’s new Note device will run on Android 4.2 called Jelly Bean. Being a member of Galaxy Note family, you can expect the new slate come equipped with S-PEN.
According to SamMobile, the new Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5100 is stuffed with a 5.0 megapixels rear camera and 1.3 front facing camera, 2GB RAM, Bluetooth version 4.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 specifications
- Product id: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- OS: Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Display: 8.0 inch Super Clear LCD (1280×800 TFT)
- Dimension: 211.3×136.3×7.95 mm , 330 gram.
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Camera: 5.0 Rear Megapixel, 1.3 megapixel front
- Battery Capacity: 4600 mAh
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage Capacity: 16/32GB (internal) external microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- However the tablet is still in rumor stage, the real picture could only be clear at MWC 2013 in Barcelona. So stay tuned and wait for the big show at Barcelona.
Tags: Galaxy Note 510, Samsung Galaxy Note 8
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!