(TS) – Company Spire official press release informed the public about the issue of universal CPU cooler tower X2.9883, finished efficiently and quietly take excess heat from the chip to the level of TDP up to 150 W in the performance Socket LGA775/1155/1156/1366/2011 (Intel) or Socket 940/939 / AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 (AMD).
Build on the technology of HDT (Heat-pipe Direct Touch) with an increased number of total six (6) heat-pipes. Combined with a high number and density of fins, crowned with one Nano-Tech silent and PWM controlled 120mm fan for great cooling performance. The U-shaped, 6mm in diameter heat-pipes are in direct contact with the CPU heat spreader. Rapid heat transfer to the 46 aluminum, nickel-coated fins provide a larger surface area for optimum heat dissipation.
The X2.9883 is supplied with one 120mm balanced, Nano-Tech bearing fan. The Nano-Tech fan is equipped with removable rubber corners which eliminate any fan vibration. Furthermore Nano-Tech bearing enables a lower starting voltage, less friction which leads to lower noise and longer life span. Another great feature of Nan-Tech is that the impeller is not locked and can be pulled out for dust cleaning convenience. Compatibility of the X2.9883 is guaranteed with multi-platform mounting for all current Intel (incl. Socket 2011) and all current AMD micro-processors. The X2.9883 is pure cooling power that takes performance to the next level. SpireX2 – All geared up!
* HDT Heat-pipe direct contact with all of the processor area
* Six 6mm U-shaped sinter-powder heat-pipes
* Straight lined heat-pipes, air can easily pass through
* 46 Stamped aluminum fins for best surface rate
* Large surface fin ratio for increased heat transfer rate
* All Nickel coated fins to preserve killer looks from oxidation
* One 120mm Nano-Tech bearing fan design
* Silent. Long life span 70.000HRS
* PWM fan speed RPM control, 4 PIN PWM (2510)
* Supports AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 and 775/1155/1156/1366/2011
* High performance up to TDP 150W
The first release of the X2 brand CPU Cooler series: X2.9883 is now available from our factory as well as our branch offices.
Tags: CPU cooler, HDT 9000, X2 9883
If you enjoyed this website, make sure you Subscribe to our RSS feed for latest posts via email or on your homepage!